www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Counting down

I was about to take off for the lab and bike shop this afternoon. But dad held me up for a bit. The census forms came in the mail. Not only did dad decide to change my name, he also decided to change the spelling of it as well. I was almost called "CHRISOTER". He's gone to have a nap now, and I'm waiting for the liquid paper to dry.

Hey Jen. I got your letter today. Yes, we have to go shoot pool again. It doesn't matter if you aren't good. Just so long as you have fun. We should get some people together for that. Maybe a Vandigicam billiards night sometime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"more tanked" implies you were at some stage of "tanked" which you were NOT. christopher was the only one near tankedness that night.

i therefore decree: everyone get tanked!

9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home