www.flickr.com

Friday, May 05, 2006

Stuff happens while I'm away.

Last night was fun, hanging out with Heather and Jen downtown.

It's seems recently that I haven't had much time for my family, I'm so busy taking photos and hanging out with friends. Sometimes it seems I'm only home to do laundry and scanning. (And I'm still way behind on the scanning.) Last month, during one particular week, I only ate at home once.

Anyway, today I got some family news. My brother Bob's wife is expecting their second child. The child should be arriving sometime in December. This will be niece/nephew number ten for me. Eleven if you also count my great-niece.

And when I got up this morning, my sister Elaine and her husband were over washing their car. This wouldn't be so newsworthy, except that a mere four months ago this particular brother-in-law fell off a ladder, breaking his ankle and five vertebrae in his lower back. He's still being held together with a huge brace. But it's impressive that he can move around enough to help wash a car.

There's going to be more fun with friends today. I wonder what cameras I should take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home