www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Don't worry, it doesn't hurt.

I was eating some liquorice earlier today. I took a bite and felt a crunching sensation. I broke a big chunk off of one of my back teeth. There's no way I can afford to get it fixed right now.

But no worries. I'm going to win 32 million dollars tomorrow. Then I can get all my teeth fixed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, about that lottery winning thing. .. i realized this morning that the draw was last night, and we missed it. oops!

the good news is that no one won it and our tickets are good for the 42 million draw on saturday. =)

6:32 a.m.  
Blogger knitty_kat said...

I'm sorry to disappoint ALL of you - but get in line. My car got hit by lightening, I think I should win!

9:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home