www.flickr.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

meh.....

I lost my watch last Saturday. It broke off from the clip that held it to my bag. I tried retracing my steps, but I couldn't find it. This kinda sucks because it was a gift from my mom.

I've been feeling really lousy lately; tired and down and uninspired. I feel like hiding in my room and not coming out. Things might pick up though. The opening at the Mooncruise Gallery might be interesting, and not only because of the photos. And at the end of the month my adopted twin sister will be in town. She'll be busy with family, but we should still be able to have a nice visit.

And I got my GST rebate today. Maybe I should go buy a new watch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i blame the full moon. for everything. ugh.

12:31 a.m.  
Blogger Rachael said...

Okay, we are definately getting together this week for some creative studio fun. We both need to get inspired.

8:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home