www.flickr.com

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spending myself happy

It's a good thing Jen only has one birthday each year. I don't think I could survive more than that.

I've been good and saved all my transit passes. I was expecting to get some money back on my taxes from them. But it turns out that this isn't the case, and I'm getting nothing back. I'm a little pissed off about that. I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to get month passes anymore.

The camera show this morning was a success for me. I got a shitload of 120 and 220 film; both c-41 and e-6. I think I ended up with 50 rolls, dropping $100. I got a pretty Felica camera for $15, and a blocky Photo Master Super 16 Twin 620 for $10. (Heather mentioned that it looks like something someone made in shop class.) Best of all perhaps is the Cokin Fish-eye conversion lens for $20. It says it's for camcorders and digital cameras, but I got a couple stepping rings for $5 to connect it to my Yashica Samurai SLR. I shot a roll with that. I bought a polarizer filter for the Samurai as well.

Now if only I can find something interesting to shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home