How to spend a rainy Saturday
I would have liked to go take a bunch of photos today. But it was far too ugly outside.
Instead, I went to my brother Mike's house and watched him build a 4x5 pinhole camera for me. I helped out a little bit with the design, but he did most of the work and had the best ideas. I used the pinhole from the camera I made out of a box. The focal length is the same. He made it out of some plywood. I can't wait to get out and use it.
Instead, I went to my brother Mike's house and watched him build a 4x5 pinhole camera for me. I helped out a little bit with the design, but he did most of the work and had the best ideas. I used the pinhole from the camera I made out of a box. The focal length is the same. He made it out of some plywood. I can't wait to get out and use it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home