Sphere -0.50 Cylinder -0.25 Axis 160
I got my eyes tested today, along with both my parents. It seems that I'm nearsighted and need to get some corrective lenses. (I actually did a little worse than my dad.) I have no idea where I'm going to scam the money for glasses. Things have been a little tight as it is.
In completely, totally, entirely and absolutely unrelated news, I now have nine of my pinhole photos available for sale on Imagekind. They have a 30 day, no questions asked, return policy. And if you happen to be in Vancouver, I also have these three photos, printed at 16x20, framed and ready to go. I could probably let them go for $200 each.
In completely, totally, entirely and absolutely unrelated news, I now have nine of my pinhole photos available for sale on Imagekind. They have a 30 day, no questions asked, return policy. And if you happen to be in Vancouver, I also have these three photos, printed at 16x20, framed and ready to go. I could probably let them go for $200 each.


1 Comments:
and they don't come cheap either. Good-luck with that. Hey, if I could afford to buy something I would . . perhaps when I get a job
Happy Ho HO!
Post a Comment
<< Home