I'm such a naughty boy
After thinking "I could really use some time to myself" and promising a friend I'd try to drink less, I go out three days in a row and drink all three days. I'm such a naughty boy. But I don't regret it. I had fun times with great people. (OK, the party on Friday night was a bit of a drag, but they can't all be great times.)
But I think today is going to be for myself. I have an income tax rebate to deposit. I have a roll in my Ultra Wide & Slim to shoot. I have some film to pick up and drop off at the lab. I'm hoping to be able to watch Solaris tonight. And I still have twelve rolls of film to scan.
But I think today is going to be for myself. I have an income tax rebate to deposit. I have a roll in my Ultra Wide & Slim to shoot. I have some film to pick up and drop off at the lab. I'm hoping to be able to watch Solaris tonight. And I still have twelve rolls of film to scan.


1 Comments:
It's definately time for "me" time. For me too. I just have to blow off both invites for tomorrow night and not feel guilty...
Post a Comment
<< Home