My own group.
I found out that one of my contacts has a Flickr group dedicated to her. That's the third contact on my list to be so honoured that I know of. I searched to see if anyone started a group about me. This is what Flickr told me.
umm....... OK.
Anyway, the of Montreal concert last night was great. I shot two rolls, but they aren't developed yet. There was also some bonus HLA just after the show. Woo-hoo!!!!
We couldn't find any groups about christopher and evans.
Would you like to try a search for groups about family, street, csd, gay or colorado instead?
umm....... OK.
Anyway, the of Montreal concert last night was great. I shot two rolls, but they aren't developed yet. There was also some bonus HLA just after the show. Woo-hoo!!!!


2 Comments:
who are the people that have groups about them? Maybe you should just start one?!
Djuliet, helveticaneue, and Sexy Swedish Babe are the three.
I think the point is that other people start the group for you. Starting my own would be way too attention-whorish. I was just joking about it anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home