www.flickr.com

Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm wiped out.

The last few days have been insane.

Wednesday night we went to see the Decemberists. It was a pretty good show, but it went too late. I got kinda drunk as well.

Thursday night I went to a couple bars with Jen and Thomas. It was a fun, but unplanned night out. I got kinda drunk as well.

Friday night I went to a dinner party at Heather's place. We tried, but failed to watch an MST3K movie. There's also evidence of me sharing a bed with another man. I got kinda drunk as well.

Saturday night was the crazy awesome dinner party at rime, then a little after party at Thomas' place. I got a great print from Waxy. I got kinda drunk as well.

Sunday morning I got up early for the camera show. I did very well, getting a JamC@m version 3.0 digital camera for $6, six 4x5 film backs for a little over $10 each, and a Polaroid 4x5 film back for $25. Benoît also gave me a couple trashcams; one of them a doggy trashcam, which I think is identical to the one Kathy got when she was here. After that it was a combination "celebrate a couple birthdays/come see the new baby/waffle dinner" at my sister's place. I actually didn't get kinda drunk as well.

Now I'm feeling physically and emotionally exhausted. And I only have a week to rest up for the Christmas craziness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed my ass off when I was reading this . . . and I wasn't kind of drunk at the time.

You are a silly man (now hand over that doggy camera!)

Sounds like you did well at the camera show!

7:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home