www.flickr.com

Monday, December 04, 2006

Might I request a small favour?

Next time I have a photo to frame and I buy an Ikea frame for it, please just shoot me or break my arms before I even try. It would be much less of a pain in the ass. Also, when I'm rich, remind me to set up a charity to help the poor, mentally deficient Ikea designers.

In related news, I framed that 16x20 inch lightjet photo I had printed. It almost looks nice. I'll have to get someone with a digital camera to come over and take a photo of it so y'all can see. I even unintentionally signed it with my own blood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forget one thing . . they are mostly Swedish and hence the strange picture sizes. Actually ALL of their stuff is sort of strangely sized.

6:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home