Thanks for the sunny day
I've been troubled by a few things lately. I either don't know what to do, or are powerless to do anything about them. It's been effecting my sleep for the past three days, causing me to be tired, grouchy and miserable.
Not being able to sleep, I got out of bed early. I saw blue sky out the window when I got up, but it was replaced by grey skies and slushy snow by the time I was out of the shower. This made me even more depressed for awhile, and I resigned myself to a day of scanning. Thankfully it changed back to clear blue skies just as suddenly, and stayed that way long enough for me to go out and take a dozen photos with my 4x5 pinhole camera. It was nice getting out on my own, just my new iPod for company, doing something to get my mind off everything else. For this I feel grateful. Hopefully the exercise will help me sleep tonight.
Not being able to sleep, I got out of bed early. I saw blue sky out the window when I got up, but it was replaced by grey skies and slushy snow by the time I was out of the shower. This made me even more depressed for awhile, and I resigned myself to a day of scanning. Thankfully it changed back to clear blue skies just as suddenly, and stayed that way long enough for me to go out and take a dozen photos with my 4x5 pinhole camera. It was nice getting out on my own, just my new iPod for company, doing something to get my mind off everything else. For this I feel grateful. Hopefully the exercise will help me sleep tonight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home