All my friends are beetles and centipedes....
Three mornings in a row I've been woken up by a bee buzzing its way into my bedroom. I'm having a hard time getting restful sleep as it is. I've tried watching The Two Towers twice this week and fell asleep both times.
I got the latest issue of Light Leaks magazine. One of my photos takes up a full page. Go buy a copy and tell them I sent you.
Jamie ordered a 6x9 pinhole camera kit from Freestyle for me. I put it together and shot a test roll. I'll get the results later today.
Things are still stressful. Too bad there isn't very much I can do to change this.
I got the latest issue of Light Leaks magazine. One of my photos takes up a full page. Go buy a copy and tell them I sent you.
Jamie ordered a 6x9 pinhole camera kit from Freestyle for me. I put it together and shot a test roll. I'll get the results later today.
Things are still stressful. Too bad there isn't very much I can do to change this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home