www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Glasses shopping: Part 4

I had to go for an eye exam Saturday morning. The doctor was a little late due to the inclement weather, so Heather and I spent some time browsing frames. I found some that I really liked, so I bought them. I pick them up on January 5th when I have my next eye exam, and also when I can use the $50 off coupon my mom got when she ordered her glasses there. It's a wonk of money I would have preferred to spend on film and processing, (or beer,) but I guess it can't be helped.

1 Comments:

Blogger knitty_kat said...

I feel your pain. I've been wearing glasses since grade 5, so I'm a little shocked that your's would be that expensive. I need my lens thinned or "high index" because they are "coke bottle bottoms".

Glad that you finally went to the Optometrist and looked there, their prices are usually better and so is the quality!

Merry Christmas!

4:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home