I'm Freaked Out
A friend asked to see a recent photo of me, so I sent a link to the "Christopher Evans" tag on Flickr.
Then I read this at the bottom of the page.
"Related tags: leah, expired, jericho"
Expired?!?!?
(Yes, I know it means expired film. I still think it's a little freaky.)
In other news, the roof at my parents house started leaking yesterday; dripping in the living room. It's odd, since the roof was replaced under one year ago, there doesn't appear to be any problems in that area, (I climbed up there yesterday for a gander,) and there's been no rain to cause the leak, or pipes for that matter. Anyway, the roofer is here to check it out. I just think it's odd.
Then I read this at the bottom of the page.
"Related tags: leah, expired, jericho"
Expired?!?!?
(Yes, I know it means expired film. I still think it's a little freaky.)
In other news, the roof at my parents house started leaking yesterday; dripping in the living room. It's odd, since the roof was replaced under one year ago, there doesn't appear to be any problems in that area, (I climbed up there yesterday for a gander,) and there's been no rain to cause the leak, or pipes for that matter. Anyway, the roofer is here to check it out. I just think it's odd.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home