oops....
Sorry for the downtime. If you've e-mailed christopher@czarf.com in the last few days, I didn't get it.
Quick recap. Last weekend sucked. Mostly because I could have done a lot of cool things, but it all got put off for family stuff that should have been put off instead. But Tuesday and Wednesday made up for it. And I'm the proud owner of three new cameras, including a Destiny's Child camera with case. I can't wait for the sun to come back out so I can use it.
Quick recap. Last weekend sucked. Mostly because I could have done a lot of cool things, but it all got put off for family stuff that should have been put off instead. But Tuesday and Wednesday made up for it. And I'm the proud owner of three new cameras, including a Destiny's Child camera with case. I can't wait for the sun to come back out so I can use it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home