I really have to get to the lab.
I have nine rolls of film shot this weekend to drop off.
On Friday there was the insane trip to the Richmond Night Market with Bill, Rachael, Leah, and about 200 obnoxious teenagers all jammed onto one bus. I hope I didn't get VD from the slutty girl squashed up against me. Despite the bad bus experience, it was a fun time.
Saturday was spent wandering around with Heather on a seemingly perfect day. I also got a new camera. A Protax Sharpshooter that I got for $15 at the flea market, new in the box. It's almost, but not quite like this camera.
Sunday was spent going to Langley for a family get together.
And Monday was Heather's birthday. A lot of fun and way too much sushi.
I was a naughty boy as well. I allowed myself to drink some beer the last two days. My hands have gone from somewhat improved to cracking open. I don't believe alcohol causes my hand problems. But it certainly exacerbates the problem.
I'm bushed, but I should go drop off film.
On Friday there was the insane trip to the Richmond Night Market with Bill, Rachael, Leah, and about 200 obnoxious teenagers all jammed onto one bus. I hope I didn't get VD from the slutty girl squashed up against me. Despite the bad bus experience, it was a fun time.
Saturday was spent wandering around with Heather on a seemingly perfect day. I also got a new camera. A Protax Sharpshooter that I got for $15 at the flea market, new in the box. It's almost, but not quite like this camera.
Sunday was spent going to Langley for a family get together.
And Monday was Heather's birthday. A lot of fun and way too much sushi.
I was a naughty boy as well. I allowed myself to drink some beer the last two days. My hands have gone from somewhat improved to cracking open. I don't believe alcohol causes my hand problems. But it certainly exacerbates the problem.
I'm bushed, but I should go drop off film.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home