www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

sigh.......

I love beer and I enjoy getting wasted occasionally. But I believe it's having a deleterious effect on my hands. I should have been having a great time last night hanging out with cool people. And I did have fun, but I would have had a much better time if it wasn't for the burning pain in my hands. They only get this bad after I get wasted, and I think it's safe to say that the five beers I had on Monday night got me blotto.

So I've decided it's time to stop getting drunk. No more beers for me for the next few weeks. I hope things will improve. If not, then I'll go back to drinking myself into a coma every week or so.

2 Comments:

Blogger slightly-less-random said...

Ouch - good luck! I'm drinking a glass of water right now as a way to wish you well.

3:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's going to be weird not to have a fridge full of beer.

8:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home