Stuff Happens.
I know. I'm not a good "blogger".
My brother came up with a 19 inch monitor he wasn't using. I run two computers with a KVM switch, and said monitor promptly fried the video card on one of them. That has been replaced. I also noticed a smudgy bit near the bottom of the screen. I took some windex and a paper towel to it and rubbed off part of the anti-glare coating. There's a big ugly splotch in the shape of an Easter Island statue in the center. I've decided not to use this monitor for now.
I finally got the 4x5 pinhole camera from my sister. Unfortunately she could only find one 4x5 back for it. I ended up buying two more for it. As a consequence, I no longer have enough money to get the film developed. I did get a call from my sister later. She snagged some free expired 4x5 film for me.
I went shoe shopping with Jen. She got a pair of shoes so gorgeous, I found myself wishing I was a woman just so I could wear them.
I've been allowing myself the occasional hop off the wagon lately. Well, last night I must have tripped and landed on my head, because there are some holes in my memory. I've been informed that this is a good thing. Damn you tequila!
I'm taking it easy now. Other than replacing the video card, I've done as little as possible today. Movement is not my friend right now.
My brother came up with a 19 inch monitor he wasn't using. I run two computers with a KVM switch, and said monitor promptly fried the video card on one of them. That has been replaced. I also noticed a smudgy bit near the bottom of the screen. I took some windex and a paper towel to it and rubbed off part of the anti-glare coating. There's a big ugly splotch in the shape of an Easter Island statue in the center. I've decided not to use this monitor for now.
I finally got the 4x5 pinhole camera from my sister. Unfortunately she could only find one 4x5 back for it. I ended up buying two more for it. As a consequence, I no longer have enough money to get the film developed. I did get a call from my sister later. She snagged some free expired 4x5 film for me.
I went shoe shopping with Jen. She got a pair of shoes so gorgeous, I found myself wishing I was a woman just so I could wear them.
I've been allowing myself the occasional hop off the wagon lately. Well, last night I must have tripped and landed on my head, because there are some holes in my memory. I've been informed that this is a good thing. Damn you tequila!
I'm taking it easy now. Other than replacing the video card, I've done as little as possible today. Movement is not my friend right now.


2 Comments:
whatever happened to the cross-dressed portrait throw down??
I saw a Kodak Brownie the other day - the problem is I have no idea how to use it or even comprehend if it works or is in good condition. They wanted $15 for it, but I did not get it.
There's a 19" CRT I'm not using that you can have if you want it. I'm just going to give it away or something anyway, so its yours if you come and get it.
Post a Comment
<< Home