Off to the Island
Heather and I are off to Vancouver Island Sunday afternoon. We're staying in Victoria for a few days, then we're going to Parksville to stay with her mom, dropping in to visit my brother and his family in Cobble Hill on the way.
It's been at least twenty years since I've been to Victoria, and over three years since I was last away from Vancouver. (I don't think a day trip to Chilliwack counts.) I don't feel entirely comfortable leaving home right now. But this seems to be the only opportunity I'll have to get out of town anytime soon, and I very much need to see something new and different.
It's been at least twenty years since I've been to Victoria, and over three years since I was last away from Vancouver. (I don't think a day trip to Chilliwack counts.) I don't feel entirely comfortable leaving home right now. But this seems to be the only opportunity I'll have to get out of town anytime soon, and I very much need to see something new and different.


1 Comments:
Have a restful trip, Chris.
Post a Comment
<< Home