Things don't always go as planned......
Today was the day I was supposed to start scanning and uploading the first of my 366 photos. But last night my monitor decided to stop showing the colour green; everything on it has a pinkish hue. Looking at it is very hard on the eyes, and of course scanning properly is impossible. I was going to take a photo of it with my webcam to show off, but it seems that's broken as well. I shouldn't complain too much though. I've had this monitor for almost 11 years and it's served me admirably during that time. On the other hand, this is a very bad time for this to happen from a financial point of view, since I just blew a huge wad of money on those glasses. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm told that I'm getting money. So between that and the GST rebate I got today, I'm hoping I can afford a new monitor. If not, then I'm living in a sober, rosy paradise until I can scrape together more cash. We'll see.
In other news, my parent's dog has decided that taking a dump outside is far too uncomfortable; the hallway is much more convenient. It's always fun times at the Evans house.
In other news, my parent's dog has decided that taking a dump outside is far too uncomfortable; the hallway is much more convenient. It's always fun times at the Evans house.


1 Comments:
that's seriously gross! I think you need to spend more time walking!
If shipping was cheaper, I'd send you the spare monitor I have in my closet. More than likely I'm going to give it away!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (didn't know yer a Cap?)
Post a Comment
<< Home