Stupid cell phones
Long time, no post. Sorry about that.
My cell phone provider recently started charging for incoming text messages. So far this year I've only received three messages that were actually for me. The rest were spam from the phone company, spam from other assholes, or wrong numbers. I've never been able to send messages; it's always told me that the system wasn't available.
I'm going to try to save up for a new phone on a new provider. I need it to be pre-pay. I'm thinking either Fido or Virgin. I like Fido because they're cheap. I like Virgin because the money loaded on a phone doesn't expire so quickly, and I have a feeling they're less likely to screw me sometime in the future. If anybody has any experience with either of them, I'd appreciate hearing about it.
My cell phone provider recently started charging for incoming text messages. So far this year I've only received three messages that were actually for me. The rest were spam from the phone company, spam from other assholes, or wrong numbers. I've never been able to send messages; it's always told me that the system wasn't available.
I'm going to try to save up for a new phone on a new provider. I need it to be pre-pay. I'm thinking either Fido or Virgin. I like Fido because they're cheap. I like Virgin because the money loaded on a phone doesn't expire so quickly, and I have a feeling they're less likely to screw me sometime in the future. If anybody has any experience with either of them, I'd appreciate hearing about it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home