Ah well......
I had to exchange the new monitor. It had far too many dead pixels, including a little clump in one spot that would drive me nuts while I touched up dust specks on my photos. The exchange was quite painless and I've only found one dead pixel in the new monitor; in the top right corner where it won't be a bother.
In other news, it was a nice quiet weekend. Pretty much what I wanted. I dreamt that I owned a penthouse in the Living Shangri-La building that's going up downtown. But one of the windows broke and my parent's dog fell out. I wasn't very impressed with that.
In other news, it was a nice quiet weekend. Pretty much what I wanted. I dreamt that I owned a penthouse in the Living Shangri-La building that's going up downtown. But one of the windows broke and my parent's dog fell out. I wasn't very impressed with that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home