www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy......

It was my birthday yesterday and I had a very good day. I got some birthday money from the parents. There was a nice angel food cake with them, my brother and Heather. For dinner, Heather and I ate way too much at The Keg. Very sweet as always, she bought me the book Paris Changing featuring before and after photos by Eugène Atget and Christopher Rauschenberg. It's reminded me of how much I love that city. I also have a new domain for a portfolio website. I'll have to get to work on that soon. With the birthday money, plus the GST rebate and just about every other cent I happened to have, I purchased a 21.6" widescreen LCD monitor. It's quite a change from the old 17" CRT. I'll have to start scanning my 366 photos soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger knitty_kat said...

shitshitshitshit. I knew it was around now (Capricorn) but didn't remember the day. Sorry I missed it and Happy Belate B-day!!

8:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home