WTF???
So I have this friend I e-mail with. For some strange reason, the e-mail from my yahoo account bounces when sent to her, despite the fact she uses a yahoo account as well. So I e-mail her using my gmail account; an account I only use for spammy things otherwise. Here are the targeted ads for our most recent e-mail conversation about programs we use to chat online.
Yah, I have no idea what Google is thinking.
$1,000,000,000 in a Day?
How You Too Can Invest in the Same Market the Mega-Rich Make Billions!
Contract Killer Clothing
MMA Shirts and Fight Shorts In Stock, Low Prices!
Coga PA Automobile Horn
Musical car horn, recordable, with Public Address system. 80+ songs
Bushido Canada
Canada's largest selection martial arts supplies !
Fear No Man
Discover What The Martial Artists & The Army Don't Want You To Know
Yah, I have no idea what Google is thinking.


1 Comments:
HA HA HA!! You get all the good ones.
Post a Comment
<< Home