www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Once again

Here I am apologizing once again. My old web server is so bad, I've switched over to blogspot. The website is up, but FTP is inaccessible and e-mail to christopher@czarf.com has been spotty at best. But I don't really give a damn about either of them. They only reason the domain is even registered was to keep someone else from using my name.

Anyway, I'm posting again and I can't think of anything interesting to write about. I went for a short walk in the drizzling rain this afternoon. I managed to take a grand total of two photos with my Seagull TLR. One of those might have been ruined by someone stepping into the shot. I have no plans for tonight, except to read or listen to music. I wish I could get some quiet time by myself. But that doesn't seem to be an option for me right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger slightly-less-random said...

Maybe that person stepping into the shot will make it?

9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home