zzzz.....
I wanted to take it easy today. But I got a desperate call from my sister. She had a new refrigerator delivered and it was dropped off on her front porch. She was paranoid that someone would steal it before she got home. She got me to run over there to babysit it until she or her bf got home. I got to sit around there for 90 minutes until they got back. Then I got to help haul the new one inside and load the old one into their truck. I didn't get to go to the dump though.
One good thing about this is that I got to pick up the film she got for me. Nine rolls of 120 film, 200 sheets of b&w 4x5 film, 30 sheets of c-41 4x5 film and 50 sheets of Ektachrome 4x5 film. That should keep me busy for a few days. I just have to scam the money for developing.
One of these days I'd like to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed, instead of feeling more tired than when I went to bed.
One good thing about this is that I got to pick up the film she got for me. Nine rolls of 120 film, 200 sheets of b&w 4x5 film, 30 sheets of c-41 4x5 film and 50 sheets of Ektachrome 4x5 film. That should keep me busy for a few days. I just have to scam the money for developing.
One of these days I'd like to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed, instead of feeling more tired than when I went to bed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home