www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bag Shopping: Attempt Number One

I went bag shopping with Heather this afternoon. We checked out a few places on Main St. There were a couple second-hand bags at Lines that looked OK. But I decided I want something new. There was a nice bag at Eugene Choo. But I'm not nearly insecure enough to spend $250 on a bag.

Gorilla Surplus on Broadway was next. Unfortunately, that was a bust. I was a bit surprised, because army surplus places are usually pretty good for bags. That reminds me. I was wishing earlier that I could take the Samsonite gorilla shopping with me. Oh well.

We saw this bag at Mountain Equipment Co-op. It was quite nice, but didn't seem right for me.

If I'm in the mood, I'll try looking again tomorrow. I have a feeling that I'm going to have a hard time locating something that I will find satisfactory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. If you are still bored at around 2:00, call me.

Jen

3:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home