hoo boy!
I was waiting for the bus yesterday, coming home from the lab. A somewhat attractive (in a punkish way,) young couple strolled up. They stopped and begin to kiss each other. They went at it quite enthusiastically. I turned away, since this is not something I particularly want to see in public. But I was kinda forced to look back when I realized that the girl is staring at me; looking me up and down, then directly in the eyes with an "I want you in my pants" look. She was checking me out, even as she had her tongue down her boyfriend's throat. This really gave me the creeps.
We went to see The Skin of Our Teeth last night. It was good fun.
Tomorrow is World Toy Camera Day. I guess I'll try to take a few shots for it. I hope there will be some sunlight.
ten/twentyfour is also coming up.
We went to see The Skin of Our Teeth last night. It was good fun.
Tomorrow is World Toy Camera Day. I guess I'll try to take a few shots for it. I hope there will be some sunlight.
ten/twentyfour is also coming up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home