wow
It's been a year since I last had a cigarette. I thought about buying a pack and smoking it to celebrate. But then I figured that that wouldn't be a very good idea. Maybe it's time to take up pipe smoking.
My mom had to smack Heather the other day. She went shopping with me and let me buy that new bag, even though she had bought me one the day before. *rolls eyes*
Not much else going on. Just taking photos with the 4x5 pinhole. I even posted one of them on ALTphotos.
My mom had to smack Heather the other day. She went shopping with me and let me buy that new bag, even though she had bought me one the day before. *rolls eyes*
Not much else going on. Just taking photos with the 4x5 pinhole. I even posted one of them on ALTphotos.


1 Comments:
Yay, non-smoker!
Post a Comment
<< Home