For Whom the Bell Tolls.
It's our last day in Victoria. We're still at the apartment. There was a notice taped to the door saying that the water was going to be shut off for half an hour on Tuesday. They were off by one day. It had just came back on and I was about to get ready for a shower when the fire alarm went off. We got dressed very quickly and got out of the building. It didn't even occur to me to grab one of my cameras. Not that I would have felt good about taking photos of people in various states of dress standing around waiting for the firemen to come. It wasn't a fire though. We overheard that someone had plugged up a drain, turned on the taps, then left. The flooding into the apartment bellow set off the alarm. No damage here, but one of the cats is under the couch and won't come out.
I've shot seven rolls so far, and at least two more should be finished today. I don't know why, but I feel that this isn't enough. Heather doesn't seem to like my idea of walking the entire length of Douglas Street. We are going back into town one more time for a beer run and walk around. Then we're driving up island to Cobble Hill to visit my brother. I've been told that he's excited about our visit.
I've shot seven rolls so far, and at least two more should be finished today. I don't know why, but I feel that this isn't enough. Heather doesn't seem to like my idea of walking the entire length of Douglas Street. We are going back into town one more time for a beer run and walk around. Then we're driving up island to Cobble Hill to visit my brother. I've been told that he's excited about our visit.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home