www.flickr.com

Monday, June 25, 2007

Here I am.

I'm in Victoria now. It's strange being awake and active before 9am. It's not my normal routine.

We're staying in an apartment that belongs to a friend of Heather. This friend is out of town for the next three days, and she's kindly allowing us to stay here while she's gone on the condition that Heather feeds the cats. It's a little creepy though; like staying at your grandmother's house. All sorts of old knickknacks, sheets that match the paint on the walls, framed prints hung slightly askew, and a Linux boxen in the spare bedroom.

Anyway.... I'm awake. I should go do something. I didn't come here to spend all my time at a computer.

Blech! I just found a cat hair in my mouth.

2 Comments:

Blogger knitty_kat said...

one would think you would have gotten accustomed to animal hair in your mouth by now. Does the dog not sleep in your bed yet? bawa ha ha ha!!

Hope you guys have a good get a way!

8:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Up so early - for you.

Darn. Kathy beat me to it. I was going to say something similar about dog hair getting in your mouth...

12:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home