Home.
I'm back.
On our way to Cobble Hill we drove a bit too close to a cop. So we got pulled over and lectured. No ticket thankfully. He claimed that when you see a cop pulled over, you have to come to a full stop and wait for him to wave you by. "But I don't enforce it!"
We had dinner with my brother and his family. He regaled us with a story from when he was a child, he and the neighbour's son up a tree playing with their dinkies.
Then it was off to Parksville to stay with Heather's mom. It was a nice, relaxing place to stay. But there wasn't a hell of a lot to photograph around there. We went into Nanaimo for an afternoon for photo taking.
I didn't manage to shoot with all the cameras I took. In total I shot five rolls of 35mm, nine rolls of 120 and three rolls of 220 film.
I got home to find the computer room looking like a fortress. There was a couch and some boxes blocking access to the room. It took awhile to clear it up.
Does anyone reading this know if ABC Photocolor has special Canada Day hours on Monday?
On our way to Cobble Hill we drove a bit too close to a cop. So we got pulled over and lectured. No ticket thankfully. He claimed that when you see a cop pulled over, you have to come to a full stop and wait for him to wave you by. "But I don't enforce it!"
We had dinner with my brother and his family. He regaled us with a story from when he was a child, he and the neighbour's son up a tree playing with their dinkies.
Then it was off to Parksville to stay with Heather's mom. It was a nice, relaxing place to stay. But there wasn't a hell of a lot to photograph around there. We went into Nanaimo for an afternoon for photo taking.
I didn't manage to shoot with all the cameras I took. In total I shot five rolls of 35mm, nine rolls of 120 and three rolls of 220 film.
I got home to find the computer room looking like a fortress. There was a couch and some boxes blocking access to the room. It took awhile to clear it up.
Does anyone reading this know if ABC Photocolor has special Canada Day hours on Monday?


1 Comments:
Ummm, their dinkies?
Post a Comment
<< Home