www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

blech......

I have the flu. I feel gross. But the homemade ginger tea helped quite a bit. (A good size hunk of ginger grated up, three or four cups of water, squeeze half a lemon, a few cloves, four tablespoons of honey, brought to a boil and simmered for 15 minutes and strained. Yah, that's the shit.)

The flu helped me finish reading Gilligan's Wake last night. Usually when I get near the end of a book I'm quick to finish it. Not this one though; it seemed to drag. I never knew that the Professor was a bisexual predator, or that Mary-Ann's virginity would be restored no matter how often she had sex. The things you learn from reading books.

After I get some food in me, I might try to go out. There's a new Oakley Hall album I want to get, and being around the house for a second day in a row will drive me buggy. I should get some Cold-FX too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home